Saturday 23 October 2010

The new additions

Apologies for my recent absence from the blogosphere but any spare moment I had (which is never very much at the best of times) had me tapping away at the keyboard trying to write a brilliant synopsis. I don't know about brilliant but it is written.

As a reward for getting it done I went shopping. Here's my recent purchases.





1. Net-a-porter, Maje dark-gray camouflage stretch cotton-blend pants. £135
2. Outnet.com, Lutz & Patmos, silk-charmeuse tank. Original Price £295 Now £103.25
3.
Outnet.com, Vanessa Bruno Athe, cotton single-breasted jacket. Original Price £275 Now £137.50

I wore this lot together Friday night (total nights out: 5). My sister offered to babysit so my husband and I dined at Soprano's, a Tapas bar in Tunbridge Wells (56 High St). We had 10 dishes between us and a bottle of Rioja Crianza. I had a fantastic time. Pity the morning after had to start so early - thanks to my daughter shouting mummmeee mummmeee... at 5am.

2 comments:

  1. What synopsis? I am intrigued to find out more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually had to write 2 of those hateful things. I've got two completed romances: 'Travelling via Louboutin' and 'Fighting Love'. But no agent and no publisher. I've also got two completed screenplays... I do have a writing partner though. Now have that arduous task of finding an agent but with baby number 2 I'm struggling to find any spare time at all. Although MIL has promised to look after them one day a week starting mid-November. I can't WAIT! I see you're writing a novel. How's it going?

    ReplyDelete