Friday 20 August 2010

Don't forget your ankles

I walk past Hoopers (Mount Pleasant Road) all the time but very rarely venture inside. It's just all a bit of an effort navigating a pushchair around the store. Yet every time I walked past the window these boots would catch my eye. So I took a deep breath and went inside.



1. Hooper, KG by Kurt Geiger, Sandbanks ankle boots £150

The actual experience was rather pain free, my daughter played with the shoes on the racks without too much destruction while my son remained asleep for the entire shoe purchasing experience. I even had time to try on another pair of boots, also by KG. I just love the wedge heel.


2. Hooper, KG by Kurt Keiger, Valtina Black Tassled shoe boot £150

The other day my husband was looking for a pair of casual shoe so we dropped into Office (Queen Victoria Place). He brought a pair of Ask the Missus Flapjack Desert Brogues in beige and my daughter got a pair of Converse All Stars 'Rainbow'. As for me, I didn't buy anything but I thought these looked kinda cool.


5. Office, Mickey Kingston, Tan leather ankle boots. £88

And of course my life wouldn't be the same without finding something on Net-a-porter site to get excited about. I am loving these lace-up wedge heeled boots by See By Chloe.


6. Net-a-porter, See By Chloe, lace up leather wedge boots £290

They do them in brown too. My birthday is approaching so with enough hints maybe hubby will indulge me. It's a toss up between the black tassled shoe boots, the brogue-style ankle boots or the Chloe soles. Or maybe I'll convince myself and husband I need all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment