Thursday 22 July 2010

Marmite Pants

I've never really stopped to think why I love fashion. I suppose in part it's the thrill of putting together an outfit. Fashion is fun. I like how the right pair of shoes or a fabulous pair of pants makes me feel. But sometimes I can be downright lazy. For the past three weeks I have spent all day (except the rare occasion I've ventured out) in my black jersey harem pants (Splendid) and any old top that I can breastfeed in and don't mind leaking through. In fact seeing as I'm being totally honest I spent my third trimester in them too. I know the Harem pants bring about mixed feelings, a bit like marmite, you either love them or hate them. I got mine back in early 2009 and at first I wore them out and about with my red gladiators or a pair of havaianas but they're now even baggier so they've joined my comfy trackie bottoms only to be worn indoors. Although recently I've been lusting over a new pair of Harem pants, something more tailored.


1. Net-a-porter, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Kungfu tweed harem pants. £260
2. Net-a-porter, Adam, Silk crepe de Chine harem Pants. £255

No comments:

Post a Comment