Tuesday 28 September 2010

Dreaming of a Better Wardrobe

Don't get me wrong this Edwardian Mahogany Wardrobe is a vision of beauty but it is utterly useless for hanging up clothes plus it's far too small. Everything is packed in so tight that finding anything immediately to hand is exhausting. Normal hangers don't fit unless I hang them at a slant. I did buy some children hangers but my clothes have a habit of slipping off and winding up tangled and creased on the cupboard floor.



It has taken a year of gentle persuasion (I @%$%*!£!! HATE this wardrobe. I can never find anything. We need a F&*@%$£ NEW WARDROBE!!! ... something along those lines) to convince my husband that we do indeed need a new wardrobe. Not that I've found one I like and to be honest I don't think a stand-alone wardrobe is ever going to suffice. What I would really REALLY love is a walk-in-wardrobe, endless rails and shelves for my clothes and shoes. Is that too much to ask?


1. Kim Cattrall's wardrobe.

I really like this wardrobe. Not too show-offy.


2. Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe

Oh yes please.


3. Nicky Hilton wardrobe.

If I ever have the luxury of a spare room this is it.


3. Mariah Carey's wardrobe.

One word 'obscene'. Ok so I'm a little jealous. Apparently she has about 1,000 pairs of shoes and her walk-in-wardrobe is climate controlled!

This is a very funny commercial. My brothers girlfriend showed me this video weeks ago. Thought it fitting for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment